10/04/2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my little corner of the interwebs. For those of you who do not know me, I am Beast. You can learn a bit more about me in the profile section.

The main reason for this blog is post my daily ramblings concerning life, and the pursuit of happiness. At the moment there are a few things I will be posting on a fairly constant daily basis: the Rune of the Day, new recipes, and maybe a new wood plan or two occasionally as I come across them.

This is not going to be a blog where I rant and rave about other people, or air my dirty laundry for the world to see. This is a happy place.. a place for me to post information for anyone who might e interested in seeing it.

Also, as a disclaimer now for anything I post: I do *NOT* claim any of this is my original work. I do a lot of research across the web, and find a lot of things that interest me. And no, I will not be posting accreditation, unless I think it is warranted, or required by law. If I post something that is copy-written, and it offends you, my apologies.. the "close screen" button is right up there in the top right-hand corner.

So.. let's get on with the posts, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment